- Catholic Social Services
- Canadian Catholic Organization for Development & Peace
- Diocese of Mackenzie-Fort Smith (our twin diocese in the North)
- Evangelization of Nations
- Needs of the Church in Canada
- Needs of the Church in the Holy Land
- Newman Theological College
- Pope’s Pastoral Works
- St. Joseph Seminary
- St. Joseph Priests’ Foundation of Edmonton
- St. Joseph’s College, University of Alberta
How to donate
- Pre-Authorized Giving
- Interac e-Transfer
- Include “Together We Serve” in the message box
- Online e-Donation
- Use the “Together We Serve” donation page on the Archdiocese website.
- Cheque or post-dated cheques.
- Enter “Together We Serve” in the Memo section
- Sunday Offering envelopes (special blue envelopes throughout the year) when Masses resume after the COVID-19 pandemic shutdown
- See Donations
“One way we can act on our mission as a community of believers is by supporting Together We Serve, our annual outreach of charity to many who need our help.Excerpt of a letter from Richard W. Smith, Archbishop of Edmonton
I ask everyone, as we heed the call to embrace our Baptism, to consider the needs of the parish, the Archdiocese, our institutions and the community in general, and to respond generously.
Your gifts through Together We Serve enable us to make a greater difference as a family than we ever could as individuals.”
See the Archdiocese page for more information, and a video presentation.
In 2020 Holy Name Parish raised $15,545.00, of our goal of $20,100.
In 2019 Holy Name Parish raised $22,526.30, exceeding our goal of $20,100.
Catholic Parish of the Holy Name
The Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton / Holy Name Parish does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any external sites listed on this website