How to request visits for someone who is ill?

If you or someone in your family is seriously ill or will be entering hospital for surgery and you wish to receive the Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick, please contact the Parish office to arrange visits by Fr. Joy.

Many hospitals in Edmonton and in some rural communities have Chaplains on staff. If you are in hospital or going to be in hospital and would like to receive a visit from a Chaplain or Pastor, please speak with the staff on the hospital unit. Information regarding your religious affiliation is not always noted on admission; therefore it may not be on your chart. If you want to receive a visit from a Catholic Priest, then again, please ask the staff on your unit and they will arrange for a visit to take place.