As the listening phase for the Synod preparations get underway, the Archdiocese has developed many helpful resources to involve the Catholic community. A key part of this Synod preparation is to provide leadership for the engagement of the faithful so they are aware of how to learn more about the Synod and practically participate. Here are a few ways to actively become part of the listening phase:
- Involve the youth through the upcoming Synod Retreat on March 19 at St. Charles Church in Edmonton.
- There is an online Synod submission platform which is now live and ready to use. Click here to access it and register for upcoming Archdiocese of Edmonton Zoom events.
- An excellent document on the Synod questions has been developed and is posted below. Please take a moment to read through it. You are encourage to discuss these questions and topics with a friend or in a group.
- “Window” is the Archdiocese of Edmonton’s e-newsletter delivered bi-weekly to your email. Subscribe to the Window so that you may receive all Archdiocese of Edmonton news.
- Don’t have a lot of time and would like a quick explanation of the Synod on Synodality? Here is a link to a short six minute video produced by Rahai explaining the Synod.