Update: February 22, 2021
Province of Alberta: State of public health emergency is in effect.
Mandatory measures remain in effect provincewide.
Alberta Health Services
- February 22, 2021 -Redesigned COVID page:
COVID-19 Information for Albertans
- February 22, 2021 -Updated restrictions info:
Stronger Public Health Measures
(Scroll down, long page)
- February 19, 2021 –Vaccine booking info:
- How and when you will be able to receive the vaccine
- Provincial vaccine distribution strategy, including sign up be notified when it’s your turn.
- Vaccine FAQ
Government of Canada
- February 18, 2018
Very comprehensive site
Provinces, Territories, Health Organization
Archdiocese of Edmonton
Holy Name Parish
- December 9, 2020
- *FACE MASKS are mandatory inside the church*
- Pre-registration is required to attend mass
- Current attendance limits (15% of fire code maximum occupancy):
- 40 attendees at Holy Name church, plus pastor and volunteers
- 15 attendees at St Columba church, plus pastor and volunteers
- Weekend masses: Sign up online as early as the prior Monday or call the office
- Weekday masses: Call the office to register. No online signup at this time.
- Sunday offerings: Ushers will not pass the offering basket among the pews during Sunday mass.
Please drop your offering in the basket at the rear of the sanctuary as you enter for mass.
The Catholic Bishops of Alberta and the Northwest Territories
- December 2, 2020
Is it okay for a Catholic to be vaccinated against COVID-19?
Catholic Parish Of The Holy Name