Update: January 18, 2021
Current province-wide restrictions will be in place “until further notice”
Province of Alberta
- January 15, 2021 -COVID information
Alberta Health Services
- January 14, 2021 -Restriction changes as of January 18
Stronger Public Health Measures
(Scroll down, long page)
Government of Canada
- January 18, 2018
Very comprehensive site
Provinces, Territories, Health Organization
Archdiocese of Edmonton
Holy Name Parish
- December 9, 2020
- *FACE MASKS are mandatory inside the church*
- Pre-registration is required to attend mass
- Current attendance limits (15% of fire code maximum occupancy):
- 40 attendees at Holy Name church, plus pastor and volunteers
- 15 attendees at St Columba church, plus pastor and volunteers
- Weekend masses: Sign up online as early as the prior Monday or call the office
- Weekday masses: No online signup at this time. Call the office to register.
- Sunday offerings: Ushers will not pass the offering basket among the pews during Sunday mass.
Please drop your offering in the basket at the rear of the sanctuary as you enter for mass.
The Catholic Bishops of Alberta and the Northwest Territories
- December 2, 2020
Is it okay for a Catholic to be vaccinated against COVID-19?
Catholic Parish Of The Holy Name